MSI Optix MAG274QRF should be released in 2021 and it will offer tons of features and functions designed for gaming at 1440p using a 165hz refresh rate panel.
The monitor is destined to be used by those with computers that are capable of reaching 165FPS with QHD 1440p resolutions, so if your computer isn't able to do that, then you might want to think about getting a newer GPU. The monitor's specs info says that the monitor comes with NVIDIA G-Sync compatible, while the AMD FreeSync technology support is no where to be seen. NOTE: we think that the MSI MAG274QRF unit will eventually be listed as AMD FreeSync compatible, as well.
The monitor's dedicated website doesn't feature any info on the monitor's availability, release date and pricing.
MSI Optix MAG274QRF Main Specs and Features:
- 27-inch Rapid IPS WQHD flat panel.
- 2560 x 1440 WQHD maximum screen resolution.
- 165hz variable refresh rate.
- 1ms GtG fast response time.
- NVIDIA G-Sync technology support.
- 300 nits maximum brightness levels.
- excellent wide viewing angles.
- 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 1000:1 contrast ratio.
- 94% DCI-P3 and 131% sRGB wide color gamuts.
- DisplayPort 1.4 input, two HDMI 2.0b, one USB Type-C port, two USB 2.0 Type A ports, and one USB 2.0 Type B.
- 3.5mm headphone jack/ audio out.
- VESA 100x100 support.
- complete ergonomics that permits adjusting tilt, pivot, swivel and height positions.
- frameless design.
- Anti-flicker technology and Blue Light Reduction.
- Picture-by-Picture (PbP) and Picture-in-Picture (PiP) multitasking features.
- 5-way OSD navigation joystick to easily control and change monitor settings.
- HDR Ready, Game Mode, Night Vision, Mystic Light RGB on its back, Gaming OSD App 2.0 and tons of other smaller MSI-designed features.
We should post an updated article when MSI releases more info about this monitor's release date, pricing and availability.